Monday 12 December 2011

TOP 10 DRESS UP IDEAS FOR KID'S BIRTHDAY PARTY THEMES

I have been a dragon for a long time now. 500 years to be exact (5 human years). In that time, I have played host to hundreds of kid's birthday parties and seen many costumes - some scary, some pretty, some ugly, some funny! Below is my list of top 10 dress up ideas for kid's birthday party themes. Which one is your favourite? If you have a pic, email me @ fun@dizzyscastle.com.au or post it on our Facebook page!


Pirate fun at Dizzy's Castle Indoor Play Centre





1. Pirates of the Caribbean

Ahoy me matey! Come on down to Dizzy's and be a pirate with me! I dare you...



2. Disco Diva's
"Get down, get down... get down, get down". We've had pop-star parties, ABBA parties - you name it. Did you know that dragon's love to boogie?  Glam up and join me on the dance floor where we can shake our tails!
Disco Dancing at Dizzy's Castle Indoor Play Centre










3. Witches & Wizards
"Come here my pretty"... or not! At Dizzy's you can dress up as a witch or wizard. Come eat, drink and be scary!!!!
Eat, Drink & Be Scary at Dizzy's Castle Indoor Play Centre









4. Bellydancer
Shake those hips girls, it is time to move to the music!
Be a Belly Dancer at Dizzy's Castle Indoor Play Centre










5. Junior Chef
It's time to get dirty in the kitchen. Dress up as a Junior Chef and have fun making cupcakes... and eating them too!
Kids having fun baking at Dizzy's Castle Indoor Play Centre

6. Princes & Princesses
Have a royal celebration in our Royal Party Room! Who knows, you may just meet the Queen!
Put on your crown or tiara, it is time to join the Royal Parade at Dizzy's Indoor Play Centre!











7. Hula Girls & Boys - Hawaiian Theme
It's grass skirts and lay's my friends. Come join in the hula dance!
Hawaiian Themed Party @ Dizzy's Castle Indoor Play Centre










8. Skeletons & Halloween Monsters!
Do you like to be scared?! Come join us at our famous Halloween party and do the monster dance!
Scary Skeletons & Monsters at Dizzy's Castle Indoor Play Centre




















9. Fairies
Dress up as a fairy and fly around and have fun!
Fairies are pretty! 


























10. Dragons!

Okay, okay, you guessed it. This is my favourite dress up idea... a DRAGON COSTUME!!!! I wonder if they can breathe fire too?

Dress up as a Dragon like me, Dizzy at Dizzy's Castle Indoor Play Centre!

 I hope you now have some awesome dress up ideas for your next kid's birthday party theme! Join us at Dizzy's in one of our super cool party rooms, eat, play and have fun.

Love Dizzy

2 comments:

  1. You can wish your kids birthday party. best party place.

    Best kids party place in NY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey was looking for some funny themed party ideas for first birthday party of my son and here I have got that! Will hire best event space Chicago for my baby birthday party. Venue will be decorated with balloons and flowers only.

    ReplyDelete