Monday 5 December 2011

Dizzy's Castle Christmas Party - Meet Dizzy the Dragon!

Hey kids,

Only 19 days to Xmas! I can't believe it. I don't know about you but it has been a big year for this giant dragon! I am so excited though, because on Friday December 16 (in just 10 days), we are having my Christmas Party: Dizzy's Christmas Party at our Indoor Play Centre in Maribyrnong. I am totally going to let my dragon hair down and boogie on the dance floor and would love you to come along and join in the fun with me.

If you wear a Christmas Hat, you can get free entry! 

There is also heaps of Free Giveaways (from my own special Santa Sack chock full of goodies), Free Activities, a Crazy Christmas Disco and a Free Raffle (with the major prize being a Free Birthday Party!!!).

So if you've never seen a dragon dance before, then Dizzy's Castle Indoor Play Centre Xmas Party is the place to shake it on the dance floor with me, Dizzy.

Email me at fun@dizzyscastle.com.au for more info or phone (03) 9318 1110 to book your place now!

Love Dizzy.

ps. Do you have dragon figures on your Xmas tree? If not, see if you can find some to add to your Xmas tree. Wishing you the very best in dragon luck!
Come Join in Our Xmas Fun @ Dizzy's, Voted Best Play Centre 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment