Monday 19 December 2011

Dizzy's Castle Indoor Play Centre: Xmas Party Highlights

Oh what a night! I cannot believe it is over. Our annual Xmas Party at Dizzy's Castle Indoor Play Centre was an unbelievable success! You had to be there... were you??!!
I have created a video with highlights from the night - check it out below. As per usual I was shaking my tail on the dancefloor and Santa came early and we handed out HEAPS of presents to all the kids.

Thanks everyone for celebrating the night with me at Dizzy's Castle. I am sad it is over, however there are only 370 days till next Xmas so not too long to wait!!!! (believe me in Dragon years this is like five minutes).

Have a great Xmas day everybody and check out our you tube channel for more vids from the night.

Lots of love,
Dizzy
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment